domingo, 30 de dezembro de 2007

Several "Hot" Drumsets Vol.3

Again a new set of properly edited Drumkits from these Companies/Sites






And as always hosted on Rapidshare.com




First Thing I Have To Say Is That Most Of These Drumkits Have Properly Corrected Filenames

This means i gave most of the files individual names, so you can alway trace them back to their origin (for better overview and organisation).
With "Most files renamed " I mean that the "Akai MPC 3000 Kit, HiphopTools.com Kit, Modernbeats Vintage Machines 1 and Reason 3 Factory Drums" are not fully renamed because their filenames were already quite individual.
Also I sorted them properly, means i made subfolders like "Bassdrums,Snares,Hihats" and so on for each drumkit.
This all was quite alot of work, but i hate these stupid generic filenames.


One thing to say: I removed the *.sf2 files from the Modernbeats Kits....don't have a use for them. If you really need them...don't ask me...i deleted them...hehe.


Now the facts: All files are WAV-Format with 16Bit/44,1kHz/Stereo-Mono
each of them checked for "Errors" (wrong Samplerate/Codec/Bitdepth etc.)


1st Kit is from "Akai - MPC3000" I don't know where i got it from, but it contains alot of useful sounds...hehe...so have fun with it.
Akai_MPC3000_Kit.rar
size: 64.5 MB


2nd Kit is "Propellerhead - Reason 3 Factory Drums" I extracted these samples with the Refill Unpacker for my personal use in other appz...but i guess they may be useful for you too.
PH_-_RFD3.rar
size: 28.8 MB


3rd Kit is "ModernBeats - Vintage Machinez 1" Here i left the original filenames and sampler-programs because the filenames are good and the programs are useful (esp. in this drummachine context).
MB_-_VM1.rar
size: 42.5 MB


4th Kit is "ModernBeats - Ethnic 2:Tha Percussion" I guess that's the right name...hehe
MB_-_EP1.rar
size: 37.2 MB


5th Kit is "ModernBeats - BeatVox Drumz 1"
MB_-_BVD1.rar
size: 5.25 MB


6th Kit is "Kayne West 1.0 Kit" Again, i don't know where i got this from but the sounds are really good. On first overview they all sound quite similar but in song context they are different enough...hehe
KW1.0.rar
size: 4.31 MB


7th Kit is "KicksAndSnares.com Kit" This one is quite a special kit...whether you like these sound or hate 'em...I love 'em...hehe. This kit contains alot of their kits from the website but not all of them(they release too much). These kits are my favourite ones ATM and i planned to buy me some of these cool kits...they're really worth the bucks.
KAS.rar
size: 17.2 MB


8th Kit is "HiphopTools.com - All Drums Kit" I extracted,renamed and organized the drum sounds from all of their sampling cd's together in one "big" kit. This happened just for my personal sound organisation...hope you like it...hehe
HHT_-_ADK.rar
size: 24.9 MB



Password: magesy


P.S. if someone finds some errors in the wav files, like clicks, pops etc. please tell me so..